Of course. We will have the Sales Contract made out in two days.
当然了。两天后销售合同就筹备好。
Please remember to use both English and Chinese versions and both versions should be equally valid1.
请记住用中英两种文字缮制合同,两种文本同样有效。
Naturally. Each of us keeps one original and two copies.
那是当然。大家每个人保留一份正本和两份副本。
original/ copy
Then I'll come along two days later to put my signature on it.
那样两天后我再来签字。
Good.
好的。
Well Mr.Chen, it's been very pleasant talking with you.
陈先生,跟你谈话真是很愉快。
Thanks. By the way, do you have any plans for tonight?
谢谢。顺便问一下,今晚有哪些安排吗?
None whatsoever2. I'm at your disposal.
一点儿也没呢。我得听你安排。
Why don't we have dinner together to celebrate the success of our first deal. There is a very nice restaurant round the corner.
咱们一块吃晚饭,庆祝大家的初次买卖成功,怎么样?附近有一家餐馆很好。
I'd love to!
太好了!
Excuse me, are you Mr. Pierre from Paris?
请问,哪一位是从巴黎来的皮埃尔先生?
Yes, I am. 我就是。
I work in the China National Machinery3 import and Export Corporation.
我在中国机械进出口公司工作。
What's your name, please?
你贵姓?
My name is Zhang.
我姓张。
Did you have a good journey?
你一路上还好吧?
Not too bad. Thank you.
还可以。
You must take a rest today and we can talk about our business tomorrow.
今天你先休息休息,业务的事咱们明天再谈。
Fine.
好的。